Cellulite is a skin condition that even the skinniest models can be plagued with. It is an inflammation underneath the skin that is caused by hormonal imbalance as well as poor digestion. Here are 7 tips for cellulite treatment that have worked wonders on my clients.
1. Increase circulation and remove flaky skin with daily dry brushing. Dry brushing is best done with our stiff-bristled Dry Brush which gently massages and exfoliates the skin simultaneously.
3. After the bath, use the Marine Lotion on the legs and buttocks to nourish, tighten and tone your skin.
4. Drink 8 ounce glass of water with 1 tablespoon each of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and the juice of ½ large lemon added to an 8 ounce glass of water 2-3 times per day. Rinse your mouth afterwards with water to protect your teeth.
5. Take 2 Blue Green Algae Pills 2 different times per day, with food or on an empty stomach.Eating a diet rich in nutrient dense food also helps this condition. Avoiding dairy, processed foods and sugar can help tremendously as well.
6. Perform the warrior yoga pose repeatedly for 10 minutes a day to increase circulation in thighs.
7. Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder to a mug of Matcha tea, stir very well and drink 2 times per day. Just add more water to the mug after you drink the tea to get every last drop of the turmeric. Turmeric is one of natures most powerful anti-inflammatory agents. Cellulite is an inflammatory condition.
While cellulite has nothing to do with your weight on the scale, eating healthy and exercising regularly goes a long way in reducing the appearance of these pesky dimples on your legs and butt.